Last night I did a quick 16 min H.I.I.T. workout.... here it is.........
1. side lunge w/knee tuck (R).. so when you bring your leg back from the side lunge bring your knee up to do a knee tuck. You can add in a little hop once you get some momentum which will make it harder..
18, 18, 17, 18
2. side lunge w/ knee tuck (L)
19, 16, 17, 17
3. Crab toe touches (alternating feet) in reverse plank bring opposite hand to opposite foot
20, 23, 20, 21
4. Donkey kicks (alternating legs)
17, 19, 18, 21
5. mini squat pulses, in an already squatting position pulse up and down with out coming out of the squat position.
36, 44, 38, 47
6. Plank up and downs, these look really easy but aren't
10, 10, 9, 9
There, your done!! I was going to do a 4 min Tabata cardio w/o but my honey was anxious for dinner.
I hope you get your sweat on doing whatever kind of workout that works for you!