So glad you stopped by~
I hope everyone's Christmas was good. Not the best Christmas here this year but it's not really about presents and "wants" right. That's what we try to tell our kids but when they've been spoiled most every Christmas it's hard for them to "get it"!
I always feel down this time of year. I think it's a combo of having way to much emotional drama going on (this yr), needing some meds (not kidding) and for every year it seems that there is such a huge build up to Christmas.. summer ends, fall begins and the kids start school, then it's Halloween, birthday's, Thanksgiving and then Christmas with a new year right on it's heels and we do it all over again.. No wonder time seems to fly by us!!
I don't like New Years resolutions. I think why wait.. it's just the procrastinators way of procrastinating! But I do have some goals I'd like to work on this year!
1. Loving & believing in myself more
2. Say something positive about myself everyday
3. Drink less coffee and more Matcha (powdered green tea.. see my post http://foodieluvsfitness.blogspot.com/2011/11/matcha.html)
4. Don't major in minor things (awesome saying)
5. To live in the moment and be thankful
6. Get counseling
7. Get my Personal Trainers Certification
8. Be more active..(I know some of you think I am but I do have a lot of down time, usually on this thing aka computer)
9. To try and see the positive in every situation
10. LET GO MORE!!!!! let go of my fears, control, guilt!! JUST LET IT GO AND BE HAPPY!!! that's where the counseling comes in LOL
That's my list of 10 things I would like to be better about this year. What are a few of your things?