Sunday, May 20, 2012

Farmers Market

Hey Peeps~

Saturday my sister and I ventured downtown to the Farmers Market! It was such a beautiful day for it! It makes me feel good to know that I'm supporting local farmers and I'm getting organic food. Know your farmer, Know your food!


As we sat and shared a delicious Huckleberry Danish and drank our coffee, we listened to the band play and took it all in. I appreciate all the farmers who work so hard to bring their yummy, healthy, organic foods to us.


There where booths selling Honey, Flowers, Meats, veggies, starts for all sorts of veggies, herbs, breads, eggs, and cheeses!

I love this picture...

I didn't get this exact Honey but I did get some that was Alfalfa and Goldenrod... it's really yummy!

here's what I did get..

2 lbs ground beef, 2 lbs stew meat, 1 pint honey, 1 flat strawberries (that are just about gone), a delicious loaf of Italian bread, 2 bunches radishes, a basil plant and a yummy Chipotle garlic chevre. I've never had goat cheese and I'm sold. My sister got a round of the lavendar and we shared.

The Strawberries were from Hermiston Or and I should have gotten 2 flats.. they were so good. Then I came home and made a late breakfast from what I bought.


Coffee, some of the Italian bread, 1 egg + 2 egg whites with some of the Chipotle Chevre , and some strawberries w/ honey! It hit the spot!

DO you have a Farmers Market where you live? If so, do you go?

Sunday was a lazy day but I did manage to get this workout done! It was brutal. I haven't done a H.I.I.T workout for a while.


If your on Instagram feel free to follow me.... foodieluvsfitness...

Have a great week!

OX Sherice

No comments: