Sunday, October 19, 2014

Roasted Cheesy BBQ Cauliflower

Hello Hello - 

We met again! It's been far to long and I apologize for that! Hopefully the recipe I have for you today will make up for it! 

I've recently come to love Cauliflower and so I wanted to share my quick easy recipe with you...

Cheesy BBQ Cauliflower 


Wash and core your head of cauliflower, break apart. You don't want the flowerettes to small or they will roast away to nothingland. 

Then in a nice large bowl add cauliflower and .... 

A generous drizzle of coconut or extra virgin olive oil
About 10 turns of African smoke spice seasonings, you can get it at trader joes. If you don't have access to trader joes you can easily use curry or whatever spices you like! 
About 1/4- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast 
And a sprinkle of sea salt
Mix to coat cauliflower 


Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at about 350 for 30-45 mins turning every so often!  


When done they should be soft and golden brown...


There is not right or wrong way of making this recipe. Sometimes the best things are just thrown together. I like to add a bit if Red pepper flakes also to add a little kick!! Hiyaaaa!!!  
Let me know how you like this recipe or if you changed it up! 
Have a beautiful Sunday! 

No comments: