Monday, June 26, 2017

POTTER PALACE SUMMER HAPPENINGS!

HEY BABES!!!

How are you?

Whatcha got planned for this summer?? I have a lot of this planned.. my wonderful sister and her boy have a beautiful pool.. lucky me (wink wink)




LOTS of things happening around Potter Palace these days...
we were in Montana last weekend for our Nephew's College Graduation party.. what a great time with family!!

Then in July we have JOHN MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at the gorge! A great concert in a GORGEOUS location!!



last time, about 4 yrs ago we had a BLAST.. one of my best memories with my big sis!!! And this time around my honey bunny is coming along!


IN OTHER NEWS..........


GUESS who FINALLY enrolled in the Institute of Integrative Nutrition program? two thumbs pointing at myself   

YEP you guessed it.. MEEEEEE!!!!

I'm so excited for this awesome opportunity to add more to what I've already learned during my time wellness coaching these last couple yrs. I've taken a different direction that recently and I'm really digging on it!! keep an eye out for some more of my school happenings.. I will be blogging about my experiences with IIN.


BUT.......
Today I wanted to bring you a delicious recipe that I've had floating around for a while now. my sister actually introduced me to this one.. but I put my twist on it like I usually do.... and I was not disappointed!



Tarragon Turkey Burgers



these are so moist and delicious. I took the idea for the sautéed veggies from a fixate turkey meatloaf recipe.. sorry to say I didn't come up with that one on my own. 

what you'll need:

1lb ground turkey breast
1/2 cup grated and squeezed zucchini
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup finely chopped pepper (I used an orange pepper)
2-3 finely chopped cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp bl pepper
2 Tbls fresh tarragon or 2 tsp dried 
2 Tbls fresh dill or 2 tsp dried
2 Tbls fresh italian flat leaf parsley or 2 tsp dried
1/2 panko, bread crumbs, or roughly ground oats for gluten free option
juice from 1/2 fresh squeezed large lemon

sautée onions, pepper, zucchini, and garlic until soft and most of the moisture has cooked off, 
let cool,
once veggies are cooled, mix everything together
make 6 patties 
grill about 6 mins on ea side  

or make as a meatloaf
grease pan, add mixture, shape into a loaf
bake on 350 45-60 mins. checking about 1/2 way using a meat thermometer is the best way to get an accurate temp reading

with this recipe, I made 4 burgers and 1 small mini loaf pan of turkey loaf... it smells amazing with all those fresh herbs and tastes just as wonderful and fresh. 




let me know if you enjoy this delicious recipe!

Blessings coming atcha,
Sherice


SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Sathya said...

Excellent and thoughtful end to your blogging I followed your blog with great interest. Thanks for all of the information and entertainment!
We are the best bet for LED TV online shopping. With us you can buy LED TV online at leading offer prices.